Applications are now CLOSED for 2019-2020
- Passionate about the NHS and its sustainability?
- Got an innovative idea to improve the way the NHS works in Wales?
- Want to make your idea a reality?
Being a Bevan Commission Exemplar means you will be supported to take your idea through to implementation, and will be championed at senior levels within NHS Wales and the Bevan Commission.
We have a strong track record of success, having supported over 140 projects to date which are transforming patient experiences and health outcomes.
Our Exemplars schemes provide a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership experience, personal knowledge and skills, and access expert training and mentorship. As a Bevan Exemplar you will gain greater insight to people and perspectives across the NHS and beyond, and network with other innovators from a variety of health and care backgrounds.
We are inviting applications for:
- Bevan Exemplars: We are looking for Exemplars who have a good idea that supports prudent innovation and improved health outcomes which can be delivered within a 9-12 month period. This call also encourages applications from outside the NHS that can provide evidence of benefit to the health and wellbeing of the local community.
- Bevan Health Technology Exemplars: We are looking for NHS Wales staff who are working with an industry partner and want to will be ready to trial and evaluate promising or innovative health technology (within 9-12 months). Enablement funding of up to £7,500 is available to support the implementation of your chosen technology in your clinical area, supported by the Welsh Government.
If you have any further queries about the call, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bevan Exemplars Guidance Documents and Application Form
Bevan Health Technology Exemplars Guidance Documents and Application Form