The COVID 19 pandemic has made us all think differently about what we do and how we do it.
Many of those working within health and social care will be grappling with the challenges of delivering services.
Businesses, Universities, and others will be enthusiastically seeking opportunities to use their skills and knowledge to develop new products and services to meet these challenges.
THIS EVENT IS ALL ABOUT CONNECTING THE PEOPLE WITH THE CHALLENGES TO THE PEOPLE WITH THE SOLUTIONS TO ACCESS FUNDING AND SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES!
REGISTER HERE Note within your health board you made have to use your personal mobile to register.
ANYONE CAN REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE!
We'd like to encourage:
- Health Staff
- Social Care Staff
- Third/Voluntary Sector Staff
- Members of the Public
- Business and Industry
- University Staff
ANYONE CAN SUBMIT A CHALLENGE!
We will decide whether to accept a challenge based on:
- Demonstrable health or social care need
- Potential for assisting the COVID19 challenge, such as supporting integrated care, delivering services in the community and at home, financial benefit, clinical need, or delivering services in new ways.
- Whether you can commit to quickly developing the solution.
- We will not accept challenges where there are known existing solutions.
To learn more or to submit your challenge, go here!
CHALLENGES WILL BE LISTED ONLINE!
This will help:
- Match challenges to existing solutions
- You decide whether you'd like to join the first online event on 14th May
- Match challengers up with people who have solutions
AGENDA AND EXPECTATIONS
13th May Register online
14th May Review challenges online
14th May Pitching session on zoom
14-19th May Form Teams
15th May Open call Zoom session (Q&A)
18th May Open call Zoom session (Q&A)
19th May Open call Zoom session (Q&A)
20th May Open call Zoom session (Q&A)
20th May Teams present solution on Zoom
20th May Best Solutions Announced
Teams with the best solution work with funders to develop funding applications and (hopefully) secure funding to deliver.
- You'll be joining on mute - leave it that way until it's your chance to talk.
- If you're pitching, change your Zoom name to your e-mail address so you can be contacted by those with a solution. This will be particularly useful for those watching via the website and not live, and can be done very easily within Zoom, even once you've joined the meeting.
- Don't interrupt others, and keep your pitches short and to the point.
- Join the meeting promptly; we can't re-start and explain everything again for latecomers!
- You can only pitch if you've been invited to pitch; we won't be accepting new challenges on the day via Zoom.
- Use your own phone, ipad or laptop within Betsi, as we know Zoom is blocked there.
- No slides! Pitch with your words, outlining clearly the problem you face.
- Have fun, come with an open mind, and engage with the Hack.