The Bevan Commission hosted the Society of Occupational Medicine’s webinar on returning to work after Covid-19 lockdown.
This was a pre-launch seminar of a new toolkit to promote best practice in return to work post Covid-19 and encourage greater awareness of issues and solutions for better worker health.
Chaired by Nick Pahl, CEO, Society of Occupational Medicine, the event brought together occupational health practitioners and others from across the UK and further afield. Participants shared questions, ideas, support and helpful links.
Below you will find a recording of the webinar, along with the presentations delivered by each of the speakers.
- Professor Anne Harriss, President-elect, SOM
- Return to work: the evidence – Professor Ewan Macdonald
- A responsible business approach – Susan Raftery, ACAS
- The role of HR in return to work – Rachel Suff, Policy Adviser, CIPD
- Mental health issues – Christine Poulter, SOM Strategic Clinical Adviser
Webinar: Recording in full