A&S Showcase: Be Here, Be Clear
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a showcase for projects participating in Bevan Commission's national Adopt and Spread Programme.
Come and watch.
Be Here, Be Clear (PTHB)
For adoption by teams working within early years and with families accessing support for children
A preventative evidence-informed intervention to work with families reinforcing responsive interactions to support children to learn to talk.
Adoption Sites recruited into the programme:
• Swansea Bay University Health Board
• Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
• Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
• Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (3 sites)
• Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board