Covid-19 statement – Postponement of Events
In response to the developing situation with the Coronavirus outbreak, the Bevan Commission is postponing a number of events that were due to take place over the next few months.
The decision was taken in line with Government guidelines and in particular to support NHS Wales colleagues who are working tirelessly to contain the outbreak and care for patients at this time.
Bevan Commission Director Helen Howson said, “We are mindful of the increasing pressure on our health and care professionals who are doing all they can to contain the outbreak and deliver care for patients across Wales.
“The Bevan Commission will be monitoring the situation closely and hopefully will be rearranging any postponed events later in the year. We will also be considering alternative ways of delivering support and information in lieu of the regular training events and we will be in touch with participants as soon as we have further information.”
As it stands the following events have been postponed and will be rearranged for later in the year;
- Behaviour Change workshop – 24 March 2020
- Adopt and Spread Programme network event – 31 March 2020
- Bevan Advocates event – 2/3 April 2020
- Coaching Workshop – 22 April 2020
- Bevan Exemplar Opportunity Costing workshop – 13 May 2020
- Marketing workshop – 3 June 2020
- Bevan Advocates event – 16 June 2020
- Bevan Connects Conference – 17 June 2020
The Bevan Commission will be contacting delegates and participants by email to inform them directly of the cancellations and any new arrangements.
Please email Bevanemail@example.com if you have any queries.