Return to work after COVID-19 Lockdown Webinar
The webinar was hosted in partnership with the Society of Occupational Medicine on returning to work after Covid-19 lockdown.
This was a pre-launch seminar of a new toolkit to promote best practice in return to work post Covid-19 and encourage greater awareness of issues and solutions for better worker health. Chaired by Nick Pahl, CEO, Society of Occupational Medicine, the event brought together occupational health practitioners and others from across the UK and further afield. Participants shared questions, ideas, support and helpful links.
Here is an outline of the agenda:
- Welcome – Professor Sir Mansel Aylward, Chair, Bevan Commission
- Introduction – Professor Anne Harriss, President-elect, SOM (download the presentation)
- Return to work: the evidence – Professor Ewan Macdonald (download the presentation)
- A responsible business approach – Susan Raftery, ACAS (download the presentation)
- The role of HR in return to work – Rachel Suff, Policy Adviser, CIPD (download the presentation)
- Mental health issues – Christine Poulter, SOM Strategic Clinical Adviser (download the presentation)