In partnership with the Society of Occupational Medicine, the Bevan Commission hosted the webinar ‘Managing mental health in the workplace’. This event supported managers, HR colleagues and employers in highlighting the current issues on mental health in the workplace and offered expert presentations on workplace mental health theory and practice amid Covid-19.
Targeted at line managers, HR leads and employers, the webinar aims to;
a) Raise awareness of current issues with regard to mental health in the workplace.
b) Develop an understanding of the theory to improve mental health in the workplace in the light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
c) Equip attendees with practical ways in which to better manage mental health issues in return to the workplace and sustaining mental health in the workplace.
The speakers taking part were;
• Professor Anne Harriss, President elect, Society of Occupational Medicine (download the presentation)
• Professor Sir Mansel Aylward, Chair, Bevan Commission (download the presentation)
• Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, Mind (download the presentation)
• Professor Neil Greenberg, Professor of Defence Mental Health, King’s College London (download the presentation)
• Dr Roxane L. Gervais, Occupational Psychologist, Practical Psychology Consultancy Ltd (download the presentation)
Watch the recording of the webinar