A national initiative to enable individuals and organisations to politely prompt ongoing distancing and respect of individual social space.
Get There Together Videos: Distance Aware
People have reported loss of skills and confidence during the COVID pandemic. Get There Together Videos aim to encourage people to reengage with their community safely. They focus on areas across our communities that have changed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures such as hospitals and shops, highlighting safe distance markings on floors, hand sanitiser points, reduction in waiting areas, screens, masks, one-way systems. The videos will also re-familiarise people with locations in their local communities, this includes parks, attractions and the high street.
Get There Together Videos give people an idea of what to expect and opportunity to rehearse beforehand, lessening anxiety, encouraging inclusion and reducing isolation. Get There Together resources will be launched in April.
Our Partner Organisations
Some of our work in the press and media
- Government Guidance – Optional badges/lanyards to promote ongoing social distancing – Read more >>
- Aylesbury charity Lymphoma Action launch ‘Distance Aware’ badge campaign – Read more >>
- These badges remind people to be aware of their distance – Read more >>
- Medic Helen shields public with innovative pin badge – Read more >>
- Listen to Helen Iliff, the Project Lead talk about Distance Aware – Listen/read more >>
- Diabetes UK Cymru joins Distance Aware campaign – Read more >>
- Social distancing badge created to help protect coronavirus shielders – Read more >>
- Would you wear a ‘distance aware’ symbol? – Read more >>
- These ‘Distance Aware’ Badges Let Others Know To Keep 2m Away – Read more >>