Innovation Intensive Learning Week
Challenge, change and champion for better health and care
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to hear about this years Innovation Intensive Learning Week, which will be in November 2023.
Innovation Intensive Learning Week is a unique opportunity for you to:
- Meet and learn from international experts in health and care
- Network with professionals leading in health and care innovation
- Share thinking and best practice with experienced professionals
- Step back from day to day work and receive support to develop solutions to your own workplace challenges
Whether you are new to health and care or currently working to innovate and transform services, this is your chance to work with leaders to get ready for 2024 and beyond.
This programme will help you get moving faster, working with people who are passionate about making a difference and developing innovative solutions to current and emerging challenges.
Innovation and your own challenges
Focussing on innovation and tackling your own challenges, this intensive learning week provides a unique opportunity for you to take time out from day to day work to step back and focus on developing the way you think and work with others to improve your health and care system.
Peer guided applied learning at its best
Through our varied and highly interactive programme, this five-day learning week will include a mix of presentations, case-studies, discussion panels, small group discussions, working group sessions and coaching.
The Innovation Intensive Learning Week is aimed at:
- Health and care workers at all levels in health and care systems, local government and third sector
- Front-line health and care workers in the Third Sector, Charities and NGOs
- People working in companies or organisations on health and care-related products, services or priorities